YESSS!!! SO happy it's Friday!
It was only a 4 day work week, but still, Friday makes everything better, right? Right!
And since it's Friday, how about a little link-up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog!
I haven't done this in forever it seems so I'm really excited :) eeekk!
Let's see what I've been up to this week, shall we?
1. I made this awesome bath, pool, beach towel tote out of a $3.00 towel!
I even carried it on a trip to the lake and it held EVERYTHING.
I'm talking two towels, some clothes, my clutch, sunscreen, e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!
2. My blog now has over 50 followers! I can't believe it and I'm so thankful for each and everyone.
This might call for a giveaway :)
3. My boyfriend and I had a really great 4th of July at Dale Hollow Lake.
4. I added a link for my Blog Yard Sale! Check it out. Right now there are a couple pieces of Premier jewelry that really need a new home. Shoot me an offer!
5. We watched this movie on Wednesday night and to me it was just ehh =\
Mac LOVED it though. It's definitely a man's movie.
It's been a pretty good week & I hope yours has too!